lmao I haven't done one of these in so long
_____________________________Here are the rules:
1) You must post these rules.
2) Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4) Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
5) Go to their page and inform them that they have been tagged by you. (This is not really necessary anymore since we now receive a notification when we get tagged.)
6) Not something like "You are tagged if you read that".
7) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8) No tag-backs.
9) You can't say that you don't do tags.
10) You MUST make a journal entry! No comments. (Actually go ahead and comment if you want, I don't mind.)
_____________________________Here are ten facts about me:
1. I hate ketchup. I can't look at it, smell it, or eat it without feeling ill.
2. I'm a college student studying to become a high school science teacher.
3. I don't use my real name on the internet because of the fact that I will be a teacher in the future.
4. My cat is really fat and likes to nap on my heater vent.
5. Anime and manga are my greatest loves. Right now I'm following the Naruto and Fairy Tail mangas and watching too many animes to count.
6. Today for lunch I had a chicken salad sandwich.
7. My favorite place is the beach and I'm really sad that I'm not there right now for Spring Break.
8. My older brother lives in Boston and was nearby when the 2013 Boston Marathon bombing happened. (He wasn't close enough to get hurt or anything so I'm really thankful.)
9. This summer my goal is to make enough money to buy my first car.
10. My favorite color is pink.
_____________________________Here's the Q&A
(questions made by:
)(Q) What was the first game you played that got you hooked on games? If not games, then book you've read?
(A) Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. That will always and forever be my favorite video game of all time.(Q) What is your favorite food that, if possible, you can eat over and over and over again?
(A) Cheese ravioli. My mom makes the best and it never tastes anything less than heavenly.(Q) How often do you use emoticons and what are your most 'abused-ly used' ones?
(A) Not super often, but I do use the ;A; and :c emotes a lot(Q) If your life was ever made into a movie, what part would you think would be most memorable (or most traumatic for the audience)?
(A) Probably my freshman year of college. I was homesick and lots of drama went down, so I think the audience would be pretty entertained.(Q) Who's the person whom you most admire on dA or tumblr or CGHUB or any other site?
(A) definitely. Her comics and artwork always have a deep and powerful message and they are simply exquisite. I really look up to her.(Q) QUICK! NEXT WEEK IS THE DEADLINE FOR ALL ESSAYS! What would you do?
(A) Procrastinate all of them until the night before they're due. Then chug a beer, sit down, and crank 'em out. I'm no stranger to cramming.(Q) What animal would you like to be if we are able to be reborn again?
(A) Oooo nice question. I'd say probably some kind of furry, fierce animal, like a bear or a cheetah.(Q) How would you describe your mental stability?
(A) Good. I'm pretty mellow so I can usually let lots of things slide. It takes a lot to get me really upset, and I'm used to handling a lot of stress so I can deal with that pretty well too. Sometimes I'll bottle things up for a while and they'll just explode, but after a good cry I'm usually much better.(Q) What are your thoughts on global warming?
(A) It's happening, that's for sure. You can't honestly sit there and tell me that the weather we've been having around the world is normal. I've learned a lot about carbon dioxide emissions and we've almost reached the point of no return.(Q) If the world ended when you least expected it to happen, what do you think would you be doing during that last moment?
(A) Hahaha I'd probably be like on the toilet or wasting time on my laptop or something. Hopefully I'd be doing something enjoyable so I could at least die while I was in a good mood.
Here are 10 questions I have made for the tagged people:
1. Describe your sense of fashion.
2. Are you in college and if so what is your major/are of study? If not, what will you/would you study in college?
3. How often do you use the word "like"?
4. What is your biggest pet peeve?
5. What types of music do you like? Any favorite bands, singers, composers, etc.?
6. Where do you go and what do you do to relax?
7. Do you have any pets? What kinds and what are their names?
8. Do you have any other hobbies besides art or writing? (i.e. knitting, collecting things, etc.)
9. What website do you spend the most of your time on?
10. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
I know the rules say you have to do it but please don't feel obligated if I tagged you. Also feel free to leave comments weeeee